The Home Living Supports Department has 17 shared Living Accommodations to provide compassionate and secure environments for up to as many as 60 people.
Our fully trained Teams provide supports that enable each person to achieve their maximum level of independence in areas such as daily living skills, community involvement as well as social and personal relationships.
We also make referrals to our Community Partners to assist in personal management of Mental Health, Addictions and Finances.
SPAN offers a range of support options from 24 hour secure home living, to individual care, to family supports. Our services are designed around people, so an innovative response is common place; every person is different and services will be tailored to them, within the limits of funding and our capacity.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Children's Christmas PartyPosted on: 2017-11-16 22:33:30
- SPAN's Christmas PartyPosted on: 2017-11-16 22:31:43
- November Volunteer, Team Builder & Community Capacity of the monthPosted on: 2017-11-16 21:50:38
- November Staff of the MonthPosted on: 2017-11-16 21:46:45
- October Volunteer, Team Builder & Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2017-11-16 21:44:47