The Home Living Supports department has many shared living accommodations to provide compassionate and secure environments.
Our fully trained teams provide supports that enable each person to achieve their maximum level of independence. In the areas of daily living skills, community involvement, social and personal relationships.
We also make referrals to our Community Partners to assist in personal management of Mental Health, Addictions and Finances.
S.P.A.N. offers a range of support options from 24 hour secure home living, to individual care, and family supports. Our services are designed around people, so an individualized program is common practice; every person is different and services will be tailored to them, within the limits of funding and the agencies capacity.
Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW BY-LAWS (draft version)Posted on: 2020-08-05 22:19:29
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00