Family Respite is available for parents with children of special needs, where they can arrange for support in their home.
Respite consists of a contract with, Child and Family Services (Government of Alberta) for a specific number of hours per week, month or year.
Advice and support is available from S.P.AN. Call the Home Living Supports department for guidance.
Families with children who have special needs often benefit from connecting with other families with similar situations.
S.P.A.N. will help you connect to people who have shared your experience and can offer moral support.
Family Consultation & Specialized Services
Specialized supports are often available either through the agency or from other sources and professions.
S.P.A.N. staff is always available to consult with families searching for resources and services. See ‘Personal Advocate’.
We’ll help you find answers and facilitate links with other supports. Links can include:
- Supports and Services
- Planning – Transition to Adulthood
- Case Supports
- Community Connections
Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW BY-LAWS (draft version)Posted on: 2020-08-05 22:19:29
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00