Individuals who need assistance identifying what services apply to them, who may also need assistance to navigate the agencies policies and/or procedures. S.P.A.N. will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on their behalf.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family to find what is best suited for them. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via other services in the community.
1-780-645-3441 ext 242
1-780-645-3441 ext 250
Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW BY-LAWS (draft version)Posted on: 2020-08-05 22:19:29
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00