Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- Human Resource Manager farewell partyPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:37:32
- New Financial ControllerPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:35:36
- SPAN wins award from ACDC for innovation!Posted on: 2018-06-19 16:33:44
- May Volunteer, Team Builder & Community Capacity of the monthPosted on: 2018-06-19 15:44:35
- May Staff of the month!Posted on: 2018-06-19 15:39:31