Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00
- Human Resource ManagerPosted on: 2018-12-04 18:04:24
- Christmas Party 2018 Award WinnersPosted on: 2018-12-04 18:03:11
- September Volunteer, Team Builder and Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2018-11-06 21:42:53