Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- Empowerment. Excellence. Service.Posted on: 2018-01-31 16:55:55
- Citadel Homes Plumbing & HeatingPosted on: 2018-01-30 15:59:59
- Habitat Laundry has re-branded!Posted on: 2018-01-29 22:30:18
- Good read on the Hampton Inn by Hilton in St. Paul, Alberta - Social EnterprisePosted on: 2018-01-29 21:34:59
- STRIDES is back up and running!Posted on: 2018-01-25 21:46:00