Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- ADWA - Nominations for ADWA BoardPosted on: 2018-03-16 17:00:07
- ADWA - Certification PilotPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:58:20
- February Volunteer, Team Builder and Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:53:52
- January Volunteer, Team Builder and Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:51:26
- February Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2018-03-16 16:48:36