Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- May Volunteer, Community Capacity & Team Builder of the month!Posted on: 2017-06-21 20:17:46
- May Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2017-06-21 20:13:54
- April Community Capacity Builder, Team Builder and Volunteer of the month!Posted on: 2017-06-08 16:37:32
- April Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2017-06-08 16:34:54
- March Community Capacity, Team Builder & Volunteer of the month!Posted on: 2017-05-10 15:05:24