Individuals who struggle with identifying needs; who may need assistance to navigate the agencies services, policy and/or procedures; SPAN will provide a knowledgeable person to advocate on behalf on the individual.
The advocates role is to help the individual and their guardian/family; articulate their support needs. The advocate will support the individual to find the right resources within the agency, and via generic services in the community.
(780) 645-3441 ext 242
(780) 645-3441 ext 241
Newsletter Sign Up
- 1 Board VacancyPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:39:47
- AGM - September 19, 2018Posted on: 2018-08-21 20:38:37
- July Community Capacity, Team Builder and Volunteer of the monthPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:37:11
- July staff of the month!Posted on: 2018-08-21 20:35:06
- June Community Capacity, Team Builder and Volunteer of the monthPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:33:30