Living in a community is more than having your own place. It is about your quality of life. We measure quality of life by 8 different categories including: rights, social Inclusion, interpersonal relationships, self-determination, personal development, material well-being, physical well-being and emotional health.
Whether disadvantaged or not, every person needs to feel like they have some control over their lives. They need a sense of community, a sense that they are contributing, and a feeling of personal worth.
S.P.A.N. works with individuals to help identify where they need support, and then designs an individual plan to help people achieve their quality of life goals.
S.P.A.N’s goal is to focus on creating opportunities where people can lead fulfilling lives, develop relationships, and contribute meaningfully.
Newsletter Sign Up
- NEW BY-LAWS (draft version)Posted on: 2020-08-05 22:19:29
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00