SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Human Resource Manager farewell partyPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:37:32
- New Financial ControllerPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:35:36
- SPAN wins award from ACDC for innovation!Posted on: 2018-06-19 16:33:44
- May Volunteer, Team Builder & Community Capacity of the monthPosted on: 2018-06-19 15:44:35
- May Staff of the month!Posted on: 2018-06-19 15:39:31