SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00
- Human Resource ManagerPosted on: 2018-12-04 18:04:24