SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- 1 Board VacancyPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:39:47
- AGM - September 19, 2018Posted on: 2018-08-21 20:38:37
- July Community Capacity, Team Builder and Volunteer of the monthPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:37:11
- July staff of the month!Posted on: 2018-08-21 20:35:06
- June Community Capacity, Team Builder and Volunteer of the monthPosted on: 2018-08-21 20:33:30