SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- ADWA - Nominations for ADWA BoardPosted on: 2018-03-16 17:00:07
- ADWA - Certification PilotPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:58:20
- February Volunteer, Team Builder and Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:53:52
- January Volunteer, Team Builder and Community Capacity of the MonthPosted on: 2018-03-16 16:51:26
- February Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2018-03-16 16:48:36