SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Empowerment. Excellence. Service.Posted on: 2018-01-31 16:55:55
- Citadel Homes Plumbing & HeatingPosted on: 2018-01-30 15:59:59
- Habitat Laundry has re-branded!Posted on: 2018-01-29 22:30:18
- Good read on the Hampton Inn by Hilton in St. Paul, Alberta - Social EnterprisePosted on: 2018-01-29 21:34:59
- STRIDES is back up and running!Posted on: 2018-01-25 21:46:00