SPAN encourages all service recipients to participate in their community.
This means helping people learn how to make friends, stay connected, or reconnect with family. SPAN supports people to take advantage of resources that are generic, that is, places and things that are available to every citizen. From making appointments with hair stylists; to finding recreation activities; to working at a rewarding job. All people supported are encouraged to participate according to their wants and capability.
Newsletter Sign Up
- May Volunteer, Community Capacity & Team Builder of the month!Posted on: 2017-06-21 20:17:46
- May Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2017-06-21 20:13:54
- April Community Capacity Builder, Team Builder and Volunteer of the month!Posted on: 2017-06-08 16:37:32
- April Staff of the Month!Posted on: 2017-06-08 16:34:54
- March Community Capacity, Team Builder & Volunteer of the month!Posted on: 2017-05-10 15:05:24