S.P.A.N. is a charitable agency supporting people who live with limitations and/or challenging conditions that prevent them from participating fully in their community.
Our focus is to create environments where people with limitations can successfully move toward personal fulfillment.
We support people with a wide range of home living options. From 24 hour supervised complex care, to peer support and independent living. Persons with disabilities and their families can select supports that fit they’re needs.
A full range of day options are available, from senior care, community access to employment and recreational activities. Relationships are often challenging areas for people who live with disability. S.P.A.N. offers a busy schedule of activities, vacation options and personal connections that often vastly improve people’s quality of life.
Support for Brain Injury survivors; people who live with mental illness and families needing respite care are also available. Advice for families facing the need for guardianship of a loved one, or the development of a personal directive is available at S.P.A.N.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00
- Human Resource ManagerPosted on: 2018-12-04 18:04:24