SPAN is a charitable agency supporting people who live with limitations and/or challenging conditions that prevent them from participating fully in their community.
Our focus is to create environments where people with limitation can successfully move toward personal fulfillment.
We support people with a range of home living options. From 24 hour supervised complex care, to peer support and independent living, persons with disabilities and their families can select supports that fit the person.
A full range of day options, from senior care to community access to employment are available. Recreation and relationships are often challenging areas for people who live with disability. SPAN offers a busy schedule of activities, vacation options and personal connections that often vastly improve people’s quality of life.
Support for Brain Injury survivors; people who live with mental illness and families needing respite care are also available. Advice for families facing the need for Guardianship of a loved one, or the development of a personal directive is available at SPAN.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Empowerment. Excellence. Service.Posted on: 2018-01-31 16:55:55
- Citadel Homes Plumbing & HeatingPosted on: 2018-01-30 15:59:59
- Habitat Laundry has re-branded!Posted on: 2018-01-29 22:30:18
- Good read on the Hampton Inn by Hilton in St. Paul, Alberta - Social EnterprisePosted on: 2018-01-29 21:34:59
- STRIDES is back up and running!Posted on: 2018-01-25 21:46:00