SPAN offers two primary transportation options for service recipients. Many shared living accommodations have a van, wheel chair accessible van, or agency vehicle which program participants can use to enjoy access community.
Outreach and apartment living clients are invited to take advantage of our chit system offered by some SPAN staff, which supports people to access places in St. Paul.
Transportation supports are currently not available to people outside the agencies’ caseload/catchment area.
Note: Vehicles provided to share accommodation programs are supplied by the Board of Directors, and made possible through our fundraising efforts. Community members are invited to donate to specialize transportation.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Human Resource Manager farewell partyPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:37:32
- New Financial ControllerPosted on: 2018-06-19 16:35:36
- SPAN wins award from ACDC for innovation!Posted on: 2018-06-19 16:33:44
- May Volunteer, Team Builder & Community Capacity of the monthPosted on: 2018-06-19 15:44:35
- May Staff of the month!Posted on: 2018-06-19 15:39:31