SPAN offers two primary transportation options for service recipients. Many shared living accommodations have a van, wheel chair accessible van, or agency vehicle which program participants can use to enjoy access community.
Outreach and apartment living clients are invited to take advantage of our chit system offered by some SPAN staff, which supports people to access places in St. Paul.
Transportation supports are currently not available to people outside the agencies’ caseload/catchment area.
Note: Vehicles provided to share accommodation programs are supplied by the Board of Directors, and made possible through our fundraising efforts. Community members are invited to donate to specialize transportation.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Board Vacancies come September 2019Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:56:34
- St. Paul Hampton Inn by Hilton provides artists to showcase their art work!Posted on: 2019-05-31 17:52:07
- Volunteer, Community Capacity and Team Builder of the month of JanuaryPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:39:04
- January Staff of the monthPosted on: 2019-02-19 20:23:00
- Human Resource ManagerPosted on: 2018-12-04 18:04:24